Hurrah!! We are opening from the 4th July. We are also requesting that all tables are booked in advance to that we can manage the numbers. We only have limited outside table space and will adhere to the government guidelines in terms of who can socialise in groups and how.
We have put measures in place to ensure the safety of our teams and our customers.
- Reduced capacity of tables and where feasible 2 meters distance.
- Reduced menu and drinks available
- Hand sanitiser points throughout pub, including on entry
- Social distancing signage
- Single use menus
- Orders placed at bar by one person from the table
- All food eaten outside will be in takeaway containers where possible
- All transactions to be by card or contactless as preferred method
- PPE provided to staff and Covid19 awareness training
- Increased handwashing or hand sanitation after each transaction
- Regular sanitation of touch points
- Covid – 19 risk assessment completed
We look forward to seeing you all again, and request that you bear with us, as this is a change for us to get used to, as it will be for you as well in terms of how you socialise, but we need to keep safe and to make it work.
Located in the beautiful Pewsey Vale 3 miles outside the historic market town of Devizes and within a 5-mile radius of places of historic interest, the world famous stone circle of Avebury and Silbury Hill. The Crown Inn is a short walk from the Kennet and Avon canal and nestles in the shadow of St Mary’s Church, a grade one listed building, with a spire which dominates the sky line.
We offer a varied range of ales, beers and wine with a freshly prepared menu with something for all to enjoy. Our food can be enjoyed Wednesday to Sunday and we have a daily specials board so there is always plenty to choose from.
Join us on a Sunday for the The Crown Classic Carvery , a selection of 3 meats and fresh vegetables for you to choose from.
If you are looking for a country break or a few days away for business or pleasure we have B&B rooms available and a campsite.
We can also cater for parties for those special celebrations, and dependent on numbers The Crown can be booked out for exclusive use at no additional charge.
Roaring fires in the winter to greet you with a warm welcome and a in the summer a spacious beer garden, perfect for relaxing during the summer months and if you are feeling energetic we even have a crazy golf course!
We look forward to welcoming you soon at The Crown Inn.